Technology investment has been the biggest factor in increased productivity in businesses over the past 10 years.
The eight keys to increasing productivity through technology are:
- Moving from analog to digital processes
- Open information access and real time financial positions
- Empowering employees
- Using merit-based incentives
- Recruiting the right people
- Investing in human capital
- Aligning company goals with your technology investment
Want to learn more about how to get technology to play a bigger part in your company's operations and financial success- contact us at Holt Marketing & Management.